Editor’s Note: Attention Melbourne ladies! We’ve got 10 tickets to give away to this stylish event. To enter, tell us what “beautiful” means to you.
Simplicity Beauty Events is hosting it’s Annual Women’s Event – Make Me Beautiful Women’s Expo – in Melbourne’s northern suburbs, Bundoora. Held on Sunday, 29 September, it’s an event that caters for all things girly and feminine including a runway fashion and fitness show.
And guess what? We have 10 tickets to give away. To enter, tell us what “beautiful” means to you on the form below. Competition ends 20 September.
Expect to see over 30 exhibitors who are ready to pamper your inner beauty and help solve your everyday wants and needs.
So grab a friend, mark your calendar, share in the fun and attend this exciting event.
Simplicity Beauty Events is also proud to support the McGrath Foundation to raise funds for the Breast Care Nurses.
Want more? Check out this video or visit www.simplicitybeautyevents.com.au
Terms and conditions:
1. Open to Victoria residents only.
2. You can only enter once.
3. Competition ends 10pm AEST, 22 September.
4. Winners will be notified via email on 23 September.
5. The prize is 1 entry ticket to Make Me Beautiful Women’s Expo awarded to 10 winners.
6. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash.