Strange Beautiful Polish – There are a few things I look for in a good nail polish. The first is strength, it’s got to last the distance. The last thing I want after spending a good 30-minutes on my nails is for it to chip the day after. The next is richness of colour, because if I’m required to put on any more than two coats, I get antsy. Finally it must have a quality brush; I hate getting those little black hairs stuck in the polish, especially if I’ve already done one streak-free coat. This polish meets all of the above criteria, plus it’s in a nifty two-colour pack, meaning I never have to try and coordinate my mani to my pedi again!
Chella Eyebrow Pencil – In case you’ve been hiding under a rock, eyebrows are the new everything. So this season, put away the tweezers and think Cara Delevingne, not Marlene Dietrich. This nifty pencil by Chella is easy to use with a fine tip giving you loads of precision. Because of a wind-up mechanism, there’s no sharpening needed and the colour goes on smoothly because of its rich pigments.
Caddy Make-up Bag – This little beauty has instantly been added to my gym bag. Its modern pattern and dark colours make it perfect for make-up (if you’ve ever had a white or cream make-up bag, you’ll understand why. Just one bottle of leaky concealer and it’s all over) and it’s small enough to fit into my handbag, but big enough to fit in my essentials – foundation, brushes, bronzer, mascara and eyebrow pencil. It has two large zip compartments, along with a number of smaller spaces (great to store tampons, a few panadol or breath mints.
If you want to order your own Violet Beauty Box, you can purchase a one-off box for $16.50 (+$6.45 postage), or sign up for 3-month ($68), 6-month ($137) or 12-month ($250) packages! For more information, visit www.violetbox.com.au.
Terms and Conditions
1. Available to Australian residents only with a local Australian address.
2. You must be a subscriber to WOMAN.com.au to participate.
3. Each month (or until the promotion closes), two individuals will be selected to receive one beauty box each, supplied by Violet Box. Selection of reviewers will be at the discretion of the Woman.com.au Lifestyle Editor.
4. The beauty box is sent to selected reviewers for free by Violet Box and there is no obligation to purchase any product from Violet Box.
5. Selected reviewers are bound by the terms and conditions set by Violet Box in relation to the product review process, and use and/or ownership of the products.
6. Reviews must be submitted to Woman.com.au Lifestyle Editor by the deadline given. Failure to do so may result in exclusion from future reviews.
7. Woman.com.au Pty Ltd is not responsible for items being lost or damaged in the mail, as well as for any injury, loss or damage resulting in the use of Violet Box products.