We spend a vast amount of our life at work. For many, at least 80% of that involves sitting (or standing) at a desk or some kind of work station. Which is why we believe that a workspace should be a space that keeps you focused, organised, and most importantly, INSPIRED.
Join the challenge
Workspace Love is an Instagram challenge to uncover workspaces of entrepreneurs, creatives and design folk with the #workspacelove bug. Simply share snippets of life in your workspace for five consecutive days from the first Monday of every month. Wherever your workspace – at home at the dining table, garage, or a cosy little home office, a studio, co-working space or a super cool corporate office – come join.
How it works
1. Subscribe to join the challenge. (You can still join without subscribing but you won’t be up for the prize.)
2. Starting the first Monday of every month, post a photo on Instagram using our daily prompt as a guide.
3. Tag #workspacelove @womancomau as well as the current month’s judge.
4. You must complete all five prompts by 10pm on the last day of the challenge.
What’s in it for you
1. We’ll showcase your workspace and your story on woman.com.au via the website, newsletter and social media – great publicity for you!
2. An awesome prize each month for the winning entry.
Subscribe and Register for Workspace Photo Challenge
1. To qualify for the prize, you must subscribe to woman.com.au above or here and complete all five prompts by 10pm on the last day of the photo challenge.
2. You can participate in the challenge even if you don’t subscribe but you won’t be up for the big prize.
3. Post as many entries as you like – so go crazy!
4. You must use the hashtag #workspacelove and tag @womancomau as well as the participating judge every month – there’s a different one each month.
5. Open to Australian residents only.
6. The winning entry will be notified via email and announcement made within 7 days of competition closing.