Woman.com.au features inspiring people, stories, ideas, jobs and events that inspire women to chase their dreams in business, career and in life. We’re all about getting women meeting, moving and making things happen.
What you’ll find:
- Stories of a new breed of inspiring women making their own paths
- A curated calendar of events covering business, social, sports & recreation, culture & community around Australia
- Great reads and curated content on a range of topics from health, career, fashion and lifestyle to business and politics
- Jobs and opportunities outside the 9-5 grind
- Information, resources and tools to inspire and connect
You can play an active role in shaping our community:
- Join our content team and write for us
- Become a Woman.com.au Ambassador for your city or region.
- Contact us about advertising, partnerships, sponsorships, ideas/feedback and opportunities
Meet the women behind Woman.com.au
You can read our full story here. Or check out Woman of Influence for inspiring stories, Go See for amazing places to see before you die and The Agenda – a calendar of business, social, sports and cultural events around town handpicked by our team.
I’m a marketing strategist and lifestyle blogger, a sucker for sexy domains (read closet geek), social media butterfly, lover of sky high stilettos, ballroom latin dancer and coconut farmer. I’ve been in all things tech, digital and social media since 2001. Long before it was cool.
I’m a proud mum of two gorgeous girls in their 20s, Jess and Vanessa. Wife to a wonderful husband and chef, Andrew, and Grandma to Layla, the most spoilt Basenji on earth. My girls are my legacy to the planet, what I will leave behind as my imprint. They are resourceful, intelligent, creative and amazing women. They inspire me.